Thursday, August 28, 2008

GCASA's Executive Director Goes On Vacation to Cincinnati

Every now and then Executive Directors, like all other employees, need a vacation, and to have a life away from work.

Here I am at Newport in Covington, Kentucky overlooking the Ohio River and the Purple People Bridge with my daughter, Maureen and my grandson, Atticus. It was a beautiful day.
'

Here I am in about the same spot with my son, Joe, on the right, and my son-in-law, Rodney who is fellow in Pediatric Critical Care at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Here I am with my grandson, Atticus, one of my 5 grandsons and 12 grandchildren.

Here I am pretending to be Mary Poppins on a hot Sunday afternoon in Batesville, Indiana at my daughter, Mary's house trying to keep the sun off of me.


No comments: