Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alprazolam or Xanax

Alprazolam or Xanax is a benzodiazepine which can be helpful in managing anxiety. However with regular usage people quickly can develop a tolerance, require more and more medication to achieve the desired affect, and people become addicted. Withdrawal from benzodiazepines is uncomfortable, potentially physically dangerous, and should be done under medical supervision.

Here is a video which lasts about 1:02 about the drug.



Here is a good video about benzodiazepine withdrawal. It lasts 3:24.



This is article #3 in a series on the pharmacology of medications and other substances.

2 comments:

alprazolam xanax said...

Xanax have helped me to calm down. I was really under stress (full time job, college every day, a small baby) but did not realize that at the time. I had some visual disturbances, especially when, finally, I could relax. I have experienced chest pains as well. My GP told me it is caused by stress and prescribed Xanax. I had to take the smallest dose at night (I was driving). I could see the difference after a month and I continued for one more month. I did not suffer any side effects.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.